6 hands-on learning kits that connect God’s Word with real world learning through sensory exploration. Delivered right to your door each month.
Designed for ages 1 through 5, Compass Box exploration kits are curated to grow with your child. The Grownup Field Guide in each box breaks down age-specific learning objectives and play prompts to help you lead your child's learning in a developmentally-appropriate way. You can revisit the activities and materials in this box year after year for deeper levels of learning and play!
Your welcome kit (pictured) includes everything you need to get your bearings on this new learning adventure, including your first set of lessons and activities and wooden observation tools for outdoor exploration.
In each monthly adventure kit you'll find:
- True North devotions that presents the monthly theme with weekly expansion lessons and learning objectives
- Learning orientation cards that beautifully present a focus letter, word and verse
- Sensory exploration activities and supplies
- Christ-like Character cards that highlight an attribute to model and focus on each week
- A Grownup Field Guide with 20+ pages of detailed learning objectives and age-specific talking points and play prompts.
And that's just in the box!
Grownups will also receive digital bonuses including access to worship playlists that align with the monthly theme, bonus activities and extension ideas, plus encouraging tips and tactics.